In 2016, we launched our Faith and Work Ministry, though a generous grant from the Kern Family Foundation.
The purposes of the Faith and Work Ministry are to strengthen our Cornerstone Family by providing:
· a broader look at God’s Story through the lens of Faith and Work
· a more profound understanding of our roles in God’s Redemption of His Kingdom.
We have 3 main initiatives:
- The B.L.E.S.S. learning Community: A 10 month long leadership development course for those wanting to better understand “Vocational Faithfulness” to serve home, work, neighbor, and nations.
- Reading Groups: Small gatherings of those seeking to better understand how Monday-through Saturday connects with Sunday faith.
- Praying for and celebrating vocation in our corporate worship services.
If you have questions, please contact our Coordinator of Faith and Work, MaryLou Erlacher, either by calling the office (319-447-1688) or via email: email@example.com
If you want to learn more about Faith and Work Integration, here are some resources:
Our Calling and God’s Glory by Gene Edward Veith