Pastor Matt Proctor preaches from Matthew 28. It is true that we are still waiting in one sense for Superman. Jesus’ resurrection is the sure promise of a future resurrection, and yet we still wait for God to come and clothe us in an imperishable body. Until then, beware of the false saviors, call others to the true savior, and may each of us day by day cling to the only Savior, the crucified and risen Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Childcare for 0-3 year olds available starting this Sunday (7/5/20)
- June 28, 2020: Exodus 23:10-33 “When YHWH Is King, (Part 4): Rhythms and Rituals For Worship”
- June 28, 2020: Worship Service Audio
- TWO BIGGIES FOR CORNERSTONE
- June 14, 2020: Exodus 21:28-22:16 “When YHWH Is King (Part 2): Honoring Property and Livelihoods”
Connect on Social Media