One of the core ministries of Cornerstone Church is our small group ministry. We desire each person to be in community with 6-12 people on a regular basis, praying together, reading God’s Word together, and ultimately sharing life with one another to the glory of God. These groups meet throughout the week. Many of these groups are intergenerational. We don’t have groups designed for particular life stages, but we do have a place for you whether you are single, married without kids, married with kids, or an empty-nester.
Some of the key verses that speak to the need for Biblical community are:
Psalm 133:1 “How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!” John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Ephesians 4:2-3 “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”
Don’t forget Sunday School every Sunday at 11AM. More info here: https://cornerstone-marion.org/sunday-school/
Other adult ministries include: Retreats, conferences, accountability groups, prayer groups, baby showers, men’s and women’s outings.
Subscribe to Podcast
- October 18, 2020: Mark 12:18-27 “When Resurrection Seems Far-fetched”
- October 11, 2020: Mark 12:13-17 “Caesar, Government, Power, and God”
- October 4, 2020: Ecclesiastes 4 “Under the Sun: A Problem With God”
- September 27, 2020: Mark 11:27-12:12 “Playing Games With God”
- September 20, 2020: Mark 11:12-26 “A Parable of Judgment & Effective Prayer”
Connect on Social Media