September 13-November 29
Sundays, 5:30-7:30 with food provided!
What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, typically run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome.
Every Alpha session has three key ingredients:
- Food – Alpha is relational. And nothing builds relationships like sharing food together. Each Alpha session starts with a meal.
- Talk – Every week there is a talk [delivered in person or video episode] that explores the basics of the Christian faith.
- Discussion – After the talk, there is a time of discussion in small groups where guests can share their thoughts and questions.
How can I participate in Alpha?
Pray: Everyone can pray for those who attend, those who serve, and all the discussions.
Attend: All Cornerstone members/attendees are welcome to come. But we do require that you invite someone to join you for this class. The class will be held Sunday evenings, starting September 13, from 5:30-7:30.
Serve: Each table needs hosts and helpers. The Food team needs help with preparing meals. A team is needed to set-up before our meeting and clean-up after our meeting. If you want to serve, email Pastor Gary.
Invite: Invite others to come with you. Do you have a friend or neighbor outside of the church that might be interested? Invite them to attend with you!
Check out their website! http://www.alphausa.org
Google Sign Up Sheet Link
Click below to register!!
If you have any issues, please email: email@example.com
Subscribe to Podcast
- January 17, 2021: Zechariah 14:1-9 and Acts 1:9-11 “Christ’s Return (Part 1)”
- January 10, 2021: Mark 16:1-8 “He Is Risen: Drop the Spices and Head to Galilee”
- January 3, 2021: Mark 15:40-47 “Certain Death and Surprising Disciples”
- December 27, 2020: James 4:5-5:8 “And A Humble New Year”
- A Christmas Reflection and Call to Action – 2020
Connect on Social Media