September 13-November 29
Sundays, 5:30-7:30 with food provided!
What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, typically run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome.
Every Alpha session has three key ingredients:
- Food – Alpha is relational. And nothing builds relationships like sharing food together. Each Alpha session starts with a meal.
- Talk – Every week there is a talk [delivered in person or video episode] that explores the basics of the Christian faith.
- Discussion – After the talk, there is a time of discussion in small groups where guests can share their thoughts and questions.
How can I participate in Alpha?
Pray: Everyone can pray for those who attend, those who serve, and all the discussions.
Attend: All Cornerstone members/attendees are welcome to come. But we do require that you invite someone to join you for this class. The class will be held Sunday evenings, starting September 13, from 5:30-7:30.
Serve: Each table needs hosts and helpers. The Food team needs help with preparing meals. A team is needed to set-up before our meeting and clean-up after our meeting. If you want to serve, email Pastor Gary.
Invite: Invite others to come with you. Do you have a friend or neighbor outside of the church that might be interested? Invite them to attend with you!
Check out their website! http://www.alphausa.org
Google Sign Up Sheet Link
Click below to register!!
If you have any issues, please email: email@example.com
Subscribe to Podcast
- September 20, 2020: Mark 11:12-26 “A Parable of Judgment & Effective Prayer”
- September 13, 2020: Mark 11:1-11 “The King Enters His City”
- September 6, 2020: Exodus 40 “Out of Egypt, Onward with God”
- Recent C.R. Mask Mandate & Cornerstone (9/4/2020)
- August 30, 2020: Exodus 33:18 – 34:35 “Almost, But Not Quite”
Connect on Social Media