September 7-November 16
Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30 with snacks provided!
What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, typically run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome.
Every Alpha session has three key ingredients:
- Food – Alpha is relational. And nothing builds relationships like sharing food together. At this Alpha class, you will enjoy hors d’oeuvres during the video session.
- Talk – Every week there is a talk [delivered in person or video episode] that explores the basics of the Christian faith.
- Discussion – After the talk, there is a time of discussion in small groups where guests can share their thoughts and questions.
How can I participate in Alpha?
Pray: Everyone can pray for those who attend, those who serve, and all the discussions.
Attend: All Cornerstone members/attendees are welcome to come. But we do require that you invite someone to join you for this class. The class will be held Tuesday evenings, starting September 7, from 7-8:30.
Invite: Invite others to come with you. Do you have a friend or neighbor outside of the church that might be interested? Invite them to attend with you!
Check out their website! http://www.alphausa.org
Google Sign Up Sheet Link
Click below to register!!
If you have any issues, please email: email@example.com
Subscribe to Podcast
- November 28, 2021: Hebrews 2:5-18 “Jesus – Our Help In Hurt and Hooks”
- November 21, 2021: Hebrews 1:5-2:4 “Tethered to the Truth”
- November 14, 2021: Mark 5:1-20 “The Mission of God in a Secular Age”
- November 7, 2021: Hebrews 1:1-4 “Overwhelmed By His Greatness”
- Oct 31, 2021: Malachi 4:4-6 “A Parting Parental Word”
Connect on Social Media