What is the significance of how and where the book of Exodus ends, for the people of Israel historically, and for us today?
What is the difference between a partial experience of God’s glory and the full experience of it? How can we know God’s glory in ways that Moses could not?
How do God and the Word of God uphold us in the face of trouble?
What does Psalm 1 teach us about the way to real happiness?
Subscribe to Podcast
- October 18, 2020: Mark 12:18-27 “When Resurrection Seems Far-fetched”
- October 11, 2020: Mark 12:13-17 “Caesar, Government, Power, and God”
- October 4, 2020: Ecclesiastes 4 “Under the Sun: A Problem With God”
- September 27, 2020: Mark 11:27-12:12 “Playing Games With God”
- September 20, 2020: Mark 11:12-26 “A Parable of Judgment & Effective Prayer”
Connect on Social Media