Big Idea: Encouragement is foreign strength for facing today’s fears.
Big Idea: Boundaries are self-imposed limits that protect the health and holiness of a person for the greater good.
Big Idea: A single, truly loyal friend is more potent and powerful than a collection of companions.
Big Idea: Acceptance is loving others without exception – to the glory of God!
Mark McCreary (church member and philosophy professor at Kirkwood Community College) presents the third mark of a life-giving friend.
Big Idea: Fulfilling relationships require transparency.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Childcare for 0-3 year olds available starting this Sunday (7/5/20)
- June 28, 2020: Exodus 23:10-33 “When YHWH Is King, (Part 4): Rhythms and Rituals For Worship”
- June 28, 2020: Worship Service Audio
- TWO BIGGIES FOR CORNERSTONE
- June 14, 2020: Exodus 21:28-22:16 “When YHWH Is King (Part 2): Honoring Property and Livelihoods”
Connect on Social Media