These are the guiding principles and motives for our ministries:
Scriptural Saturation (Psalm 1:1-3; 2 Timothy 3:16-17): We are committed to being a church that lives, breathes, and applies the Scriptures to all of life.
Deep Intimacy (Psalm 133:1-3; Jn. 13:34-35): We are committed to being a church that builds relationships based on truth and grace.
Unselfish Service (Philippians 2:3-4; 1 Peter 4:10-11): We are committed to being a church that seeks to serve, in order that the body of Christ is built up.
Spiritual Multiplication (Isaiah 52:7; Matthew 28:18-20): We are committed to being a church that evangelizes, plants churches, and equips laborers for Christian service.
Dependent Faith (Daniel 3:17-18; Hebrews 11:6): We are committed to being a church that trusts God in all circumstances through God-centered worship and dependent prayer.
Measures (what we desire to see in the lives of our people): Each measure flows directly out of one of our corporate values. Each measure is also to be evaluated based on internal (heart) and external (habits) transformation.
Faithful Obedience (Scriptural Saturation)
- Heart: Am I committed to being a doer of the Word and not merely a hearer of the Word?
- Habits: Is my life marked by obedience as I meditate on God’s Word (through studying, memorizing, hearing, and reading the Scriptures both personally and corporately)?
Loving Relationships (Deep Intimacy)
- Heart: Do I value knowing and being known?
- Habits: Do I pursue friendships with both Christian and non-Christian people?
Overflowing Generosity (Unselfish Service)
- Heart: Do I delight in sharing God’s blessings for God’s work?
- Habits: Am I sacrificing for God’s kingdom with my time, talent, and treasure?
Fruitful Lives (Spiritual Multiplication)
- Heart: Does my heart yearn for others to become closer to God?
- Habits: Am I personally engaged in the making of disciples through sharing my faith with the lost and walking with fellow believers?
Daily Dependence (Dependent Faith)
- Heart: Do I trust God in all facets of my life?
- Habits: Am I leaning on God daily through the spiritual disciplines (for example: fellowship with other believers, prayer, fasting, meditation on God’s Word, solitude, etc.)?
Subscribe to Podcast
Connect on Social Media