In 2016, we launched our Faith and Work Ministry, though a generous grant from the Kern Family Foundation.
The purposes of the Faith and Work Ministry are to strengthen our Cornerstone Family by providing:
· a broader look at God’s Story through the lens of Faith and Work
· a more profound understanding of our roles in God’s Redemption of His Kingdom.
We have 3 main initiatives:
- The B.L.E.S.S. learning Community: A 10 month long leadership development course for those wanting to better understand “Vocational Faithfulness” to serve home, work, neighbor, and nations.
- Reading Groups: Small gatherings of those seeking to better understand how Monday-through Saturday connects with Sunday faith.
- Praying for and celebrating vocation in our corporate worship services.
Currently, this ministry is led by Jay Hardinger.
If you want to learn more about Faith and Work Integration, here are some resources:
Our Calling and God’s Glory by Gene Edward Veith
Subscribe to Podcast
- January 17, 2021: Zechariah 14:1-9 and Acts 1:9-11 “Christ’s Return (Part 1)”
- January 10, 2021: Mark 16:1-8 “He Is Risen: Drop the Spices and Head to Galilee”
- January 3, 2021: Mark 15:40-47 “Certain Death and Surprising Disciples”
- December 27, 2020: James 4:5-5:8 “And A Humble New Year”
- A Christmas Reflection and Call to Action – 2020
Connect on Social Media