In 2016, we launched our Faith and Work Ministry, though a generous grant from the Kern Family Foundation.
The purposes of the Faith and Work Ministry are to strengthen our Cornerstone Family by providing:
· a broader look at God’s Story through the lens of Faith and Work
· a more profound understanding of our roles in God’s Redemption of His Kingdom.
We have 3 main initiatives:
- The B.L.E.S.S. learning Community: A 10 month long leadership development course for those wanting to better understand “Vocational Faithfulness” to serve home, work, neighbor, and nations.
- Reading Groups: Small gatherings of those seeking to better understand how Monday-through Saturday connects with Sunday faith.
- Praying for and celebrating vocation in our corporate worship services.
Currently, this ministry is led by Jay Hardinger.
If you want to learn more about Faith and Work Integration, here are some resources:
Our Calling and God’s Glory by Gene Edward Veith
Subscribe to Podcast
- September 20, 2020: Mark 11:12-26 “A Parable of Judgment & Effective Prayer”
- September 13, 2020: Mark 11:1-11 “The King Enters His City”
- September 6, 2020: Exodus 40 “Out of Egypt, Onward with God”
- Recent C.R. Mask Mandate & Cornerstone (9/4/2020)
- August 30, 2020: Exodus 33:18 – 34:35 “Almost, But Not Quite”
Connect on Social Media