Big Idea: Our spiritual anatomy dictates the outcomes of our life.
Dr. Mark McCreary (church member and philosophy professor at Kirkwood) continued our series in Acts with a look at Stephen’s famous speech before the 1st century Jewish Sanhedrin.
Mark asks an intriguing question, “Is it possible we are actually opposing the very thing we thought we were promoting?”
Big Idea: To avoid a ministry mess, church conflict must be addressed.
Big Idea: Submission to Jesus is our only hope.
Big Idea: You must kill the deadly mirage or the deadly mirage will kill you.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Childcare for 0-3 year olds available starting this Sunday (7/5/20)
- June 28, 2020: Exodus 23:10-33 “When YHWH Is King, (Part 4): Rhythms and Rituals For Worship”
- June 28, 2020: Worship Service Audio
- TWO BIGGIES FOR CORNERSTONE
- June 14, 2020: Exodus 21:28-22:16 “When YHWH Is King (Part 2): Honoring Property and Livelihoods”
Connect on Social Media