We believe there are 4 key components to being a part of Cornerstone Church…
It’s a simple (but not simplistic) process, as easy to remember as the ABCs:
Adore God: We believe the best place to start growing in a relationship with God is during our weekly corporate worship service on Sunday mornings. We gather to adore God in prayer, praise, and in the hearing of God’s Word.
Belong to the Family: We believe weekly fellowship in a Cornerstone small group is necessary to develop loving relationships and to grow in deep intimacy with brothers and sisters in Christ.
Contribute to God’s Work: We believe ministry both inside and outside the local church is a healthy outgrowth of a growing relationship with God. Each of us has the privilege of using our time, talent, and treasure for the Kingdom of God. (More info on financial support here: https://cornerstone-marion.org/donate/).
Draw others to Jesus: We believe God desires all His children to develop a lifestyle of formal and informal evangelism and discipleship. This final “step” has no end point. This is the journey God has for us–to be salt and light for those around us.
Subscribe to Podcast
- September 20, 2020: Mark 11:12-26 “A Parable of Judgment & Effective Prayer”
- September 13, 2020: Mark 11:1-11 “The King Enters His City”
- September 6, 2020: Exodus 40 “Out of Egypt, Onward with God”
- Recent C.R. Mask Mandate & Cornerstone (9/4/2020)
- August 30, 2020: Exodus 33:18 – 34:35 “Almost, But Not Quite”
Connect on Social Media