Cornerstone Church provides premarital and married couples invaluable support and encouragement to grow closer to Christ and one another.
This ministry focuses on three kinds of couples:
1) Fragile couples: these couples are devitalized and need some insight and encouragement at a critical point in the marriage.
2) Flourish couples: these couples need coaching to take their marriage to the next level of intimacy, commitment, and Biblical fidelity.
3) Future couples: these are couples either dating or engaged who desire to understand the fundamentals of a Christ-centered marriage.
To request a mentor or find out more information, please contact Pastor Matt or David and MaryLou Erlacher.
Subscribe to Podcast
- October 18, 2020: Mark 12:18-27 “When Resurrection Seems Far-fetched”
- October 11, 2020: Mark 12:13-17 “Caesar, Government, Power, and God”
- October 4, 2020: Ecclesiastes 4 “Under the Sun: A Problem With God”
- September 27, 2020: Mark 11:27-12:12 “Playing Games With God”
- September 20, 2020: Mark 11:12-26 “A Parable of Judgment & Effective Prayer”
Connect on Social Media