Cornerstone Church provides premarital and married couples invaluable support and encouragement to grow closer to Christ and one another.
This ministry focuses on three kinds of couples:
1) Fragile couples: these couples are devitalized and need some insight and encouragement at a critical point in the marriage.
2) Flourish couples: these couples need coaching to take their marriage to the next level of intimacy, commitment, and Biblical fidelity.
3) Future couples: these are couples either dating or engaged who desire to understand the fundamentals of a Christ-centered marriage.
To request a mentor or find out more information, please contact Pastor Matt or David and MaryLou Erlacher.
Subscribe to Podcast
- April 18, 2021: 1 John 2:18-29 “End Times, Antichrists, Anointings, Oh My!”
- April 11, 2021: 1 John 2:15-17 “What’s So Wrong About This World?”
- April 4, 2021, Easter Sunday: John 19:19-23 “Elusive Peace”
- Pastor Post: April 1, 2021
- March 28, 2021: 1 John 2:7-14 “The Realm of Light and the Community of Love”
Connect on Social Media