Cornerstone Church provides premarital and married couples invaluable support and encouragement to grow closer to Christ and one another.
This ministry focuses on three kinds of couples:
1) Fragile couples: these couples are devitalized and need some insight and encouragement at a critical point in the marriage.
2) Flourish couples: these couples need coaching to take their marriage to the next level of intimacy, commitment, and Biblical fidelity.
3) Future couples: these are couples either dating or engaged who desire to understand the fundamentals of a Christ-centered marriage.
To request a mentor or find out more information, please contact Pastor Matt or David and MaryLou Erlacher.
Subscribe to Podcast
- January 10, 2021: Mark 16:1-8 “He Is Risen: Drop the Spices and Head to Galilee”
- January 3, 2021: Mark 15:40-47 “Certain Death and Surprising Disciples”
- December 27, 2020: James 4:5-5:8 “And A Humble New Year”
- A Christmas Reflection and Call to Action – 2020
- December 20, 2020: Mark 15:1-47 “Why Christmas?”
Connect on Social Media