Dear Church Family,
I miss you; your faces, smiles, prayers, and praises. Know that the LORD is near the brokenhearted, and He promises to draw near to all who draw near to Him.
Here are some ways to stay connected to the life and ministry of Cornerstone Church:
1) Join us for a Live Online Worship Service, Sunday @9:30AM – If you go to our church’s Facebook website around 9:25AM (https://www.facebook.com/cornerstoneefca/videos), we will have a live service beginning at 9:30AM this week. Click below for bulletin.
A few other details:
1) You DO NOT have to have Facebook to watch (if you don’t want to create an account just close out the suggestion from Facebook).
2) If you do have an account, make sure you like Cornerstone Church’s Facebook page and feel free to share our plans with others.
3) If you have problems listening or viewing, the video will be on Facebook immediately at the end of the service and we’ll post an audio of the service A.S.A.P. on our website.
4) Please reach out to anyone you know that could use help getting technologically set up. Maybe they could join you in your living room.
#2: Online Church Family Encouragement and Prayer Service, 7PM this Wednesday 3/25. We are going to use the platform GotoMeeting (you do not have to pay anything to use this tool).
#3: Online Resources: The elders are committed to your spiritual encouragement. You will find various Covid-19 updates and 2-3 personal and family devotionals added each week to this webpage: https://cornerstone-marion.org/wordpress/about-us/cornerstone-social-distancing-resources/
#4: Church Finances? Some people have asked about money matters related to our church. First off, the LORD has provided a buffer in our savings account for such a time as this. So too, we are committed to help meet the financial needs of those in our church family. If you plan to give throughout this season without public gatherings, you can send checks in the mail (925 Blairs Ferry Road, Marion, Iowa 52302) or give online. Click here for more details.
God will hold us,