In what way is Jesus with us in the suffering and trials of life in this fallen world?
What is the author of Hebrews telling us here about the identity, work, and position of Jesus Christ?
Is our world view the same as that of Jesus?
God spoke by prophets in earlier times. How does He speak to us today, and how are we thereby granted full witness of God and full access to Him?
How can we soberly and submissively incline our hearts to the Word of God?
Subscribe to Podcast
- November 28, 2021: Hebrews 2:5-18 “Jesus – Our Help In Hurt and Hooks”
- November 21, 2021: Hebrews 1:5-2:4 “Tethered to the Truth”
- November 14, 2021: Mark 5:1-20 “The Mission of God in a Secular Age”
- November 7, 2021: Hebrews 1:1-4 “Overwhelmed By His Greatness”
- Oct 31, 2021: Malachi 4:4-6 “A Parting Parental Word”
Connect on Social Media