Why is Christ’s resurrection the most important and impactful piece of news in the world today?
What did Jesus’s death mean for some of his disciples – a wealthy ruler and a group of women – and what does it mean for us?
What does it look like for a follower of Christ to answer the Bible’s call to humility?
Why does the cross teach us more about the meaning of Christmas than the manger?
Why was Jesus abandoned, and why does his abandonment mean that followers of Christ never ultimately will be?
Subscribe to Podcast
- January 10, 2021: Mark 16:1-8 “He Is Risen: Drop the Spices and Head to Galilee”
- January 3, 2021: Mark 15:40-47 “Certain Death and Surprising Disciples”
- December 27, 2020: James 4:5-5:8 “And A Humble New Year”
- A Christmas Reflection and Call to Action – 2020
- December 20, 2020: Mark 15:1-47 “Why Christmas?”
Connect on Social Media