Big thank you to our guest this week, the EFCA’s Larry Austin, who continued in 1 John with this message from chapter 1, verses 5-10.
What offer does John make in his first letter, and what does it mean to respond to it?
What does it mean to be sealed and why is it important?
How does Jesus’s vine and branch illustration work?
What does Song of Songs have to teach us about times when love is difficult or relationships rocky?
Subscribe to Podcast
- April 18, 2021: 1 John 2:18-29 “End Times, Antichrists, Anointings, Oh My!”
- April 11, 2021: 1 John 2:15-17 “What’s So Wrong About This World?”
- April 4, 2021, Easter Sunday: John 19:19-23 “Elusive Peace”
- Pastor Post: April 1, 2021
- March 28, 2021: 1 John 2:7-14 “The Realm of Light and the Community of Love”
Connect on Social Media