What is so meaningful about the Last Supper?
What should followers of Christ know about the coming judgment, and how should it shape our lives today?
What do the events just prior to Jesus’s arrest teach us about faithful service vs. betrayal?
What vital instruction does Jesus offer to his followers for when their world is coming apart?
What can we learn from Jesus’s dire warning to religious people?
Subscribe to Podcast
- January 10, 2021: Mark 16:1-8 “He Is Risen: Drop the Spices and Head to Galilee”
- January 3, 2021: Mark 15:40-47 “Certain Death and Surprising Disciples”
- December 27, 2020: James 4:5-5:8 “And A Humble New Year”
- A Christmas Reflection and Call to Action – 2020
- December 20, 2020: Mark 15:1-47 “Why Christmas?”
Connect on Social Media